Oracle Hyperion EPM System Release 188.8.131.52 wurde veröffentlicht
Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management System Release 184.108.40.206 ist ab sofort auf der Oracle Software Delivery Cloud verfügbar.
Was ist neu?
- Enterprise Planning: Significant enhancements across Hyperion Planning, planning modules and Hyperion Strategic Finance, including:
- Improved user productivity with task list visualizations, user defined on-the-fly members and other robust end user capabilities
- Faster aggregation and unified planning and reporting capabilities enabled using Essbase Aggregate Storage (ASO)
- Excel based financial modeling within HSF in Smart View for an integrated long range planning experience
- Recurring budgets, revisions and adjustments, and decision package attributes in the Public Sector Planning and Budgeting solution
- Enhancements to Project Financial Planning, Workforce Planning and Capital Asset Planning modules
- Financial Close: Key functional and usability enhancements are delivered as part of this release.
- Hyperion Financial Management includes enhanced usability features such as On-Demand Rules, POV drop down menus on forms and grids, and configurable modules by application. New features such as full application Lifecycle Management support and additional security roles for Task and Data Audit also provide benefits to new and existing customers.
- Financial Close Management includes advanced user assignments, additional auto reconciliation routines, scheduled data loads, and other enhancements to improve the efficiency of reconciliation and close processes
- Mobile support with Financial Reports now available via Safari or Android browsers
- Support for Edgar ready HTML and other enhancements to Disclosure Management
- New dashboards for Financial Data Quality Management (FDM) and Account Reconciliation Management (ARM) in Oracle Financial Management Analytics
- Profitability and Cost Management: Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management (HPCM) delivers key functional enhancements and significant performance improvements in this release:
- Calculation rules enable more efficient expression of cost allocation logic, simplifying model build and maintenance efforts
- Analytics Enablement: Standard costing models now include built in integration to Smart View. Stage balancing screen links directly to Smart View and a new Manage Query function allows users to configure their own queries and launch directly into Smart View. Detailed (micro costing) model results are now directly loaded to Essbase ASO cubes for rapid access to reporting.
- A series of performance optimizations deliver significant reductions in model processing times
- Oracle Data Relationship Management: Key functional and usability enhancements delivered as part of this release include:
- Import from relational database tables to load hierarchies, nodes and properties
- Job management console to administer long-running processes while enabling concurrent interactive access
- New Oracle Data Relationship Governance: A new module that helps expand DRM usage to front-line business users and approvers involved in master data governance workflows and approval processes. Key features include:
- Configuration of workflow models, stages, tasks, business rules, and data access assignments to enable the automation of governance processes
- Governance work list for collaborative management of the request lifecycle
- Web alerts & email notifications to promote change awareness & action
- Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition: FDM and ERP Integrator (ERPI) have been combined into a single offering named FDM Enterprise Edition, built entirely on the Oracle Fusion Middleware technology. Additional capabilities include:
- Data integration to the SAP BW release 7
- Reporting via BI Publisher
- Batch processing and scheduling from within FDMEE, enhanced process logging and error handling, and simplified ODI configuration
- Platform Enhancements: Highlights include support for cross-version lifecycle management and expanded integration with Oracle Diagnostic Logging (ODL).
- HPCM is now certified on the Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine, further expanding the footprint of EPM applications available on Exalytics.